Monday, September 01, 2008

It almost the time to say...

Gue ni lagi dengerin radio yang muter lagu aneh yang isinya cuma kalimat 'I just wanna say I love you' dan diulang2 ampe mabok. Hahaha..
Pingin ketawa si waktu dengernya..
I just wanna say I love you..
1 kalimat yang punya makna dalam tapi sayangnya lagunya tidak mendukung. Menurut gue si..
Oke..
Sabtu ini uda kader RK dan minggunya mubes PAK.
I'm wondering what would happen if we were not be a team anymore..
Okke uda di salemba, she's still my very best sister by the way..
Abang martua's gone to riau yesterday and before he went to airport I called him and he said that I became more gentle that day. He didn't know that I tried so hard not cry while we were chatting. Hehe.. That's why my voice was heard nicer than usually I guess.. :))
he's gone.. And he left nothing for me! Huhuhu..
Otit..he'll always be my trash! Hahaha.. Just kidding..
Stivo..i don't know.. I feel something wrong with him lately..or that's just my own mind. Don't know.. Ask him?? No!! I think I have no right to ask him bout it..
Aaarrgg.. I really don't have any vision bout him!!
And me??
I still have so much problems with my own business..and the bigest one is me myself. Oh no.. I still can't decide anything! Besides..it's almost the time to say that...i really want it...i really need it...i really want to keep it...
But..can I??

Auk ah! Jadi nangis kan gue..hix..
Sayangnya gue gak bisa menceritakan banyak hal dengan gamblang di sini.
Hanya bisa menumpahkan sebagian kecil di sini. :)
well then, i'm so sleepy..so i'll gonna sleep and start to dream bout...the wind.
Hahahaha..
See ya!!

posted by Daniella Prima Mustika @ 13:17  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home