Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there anywhere that I can stay in your arms?


Well...This is the song that I always hear lately...
First time when I heard this kind of song, I didn't notice it as a good song. It's true!!! I thought that the melody's rather strange in my ears... Hahahahahahaha.....
Hm...when I tried to listen more often (my little brother likes this song so much!), eeerrr... I tried to listen the lyrics and then I thought "what a romantic song..."
Oh man.... since that time, I made it as one of my favorites. Hihihihi...
Same like the composer of this song, I do not understand why the man that loves the girl can't take it. It always make me think why love's stories are so complicated. Hey, guys, don't you agree with me? Hehe...
My friend sent me a sms "design is so simple. it makes design is so complicated". Well several days ago I resent him a sms, I said to him, "love is so simple. it makes love is so complicated".
Phew....
Honestly I really want to share something with you guys about someone that I love to...
Hhhuuuuaaaaaahhhh.......... I can't make it....oh noooo....somebody....help meeeee!!!

Hahahahahaha....
Well...it just.... it's too unclear....hahahahaha....
tauk ah...
Otit minta gue menceritakan di blog cuma gue bilang ama dia gue gak bisa menceritakannya secara gamblang sampai gue menemukan kata ganti yang tepat untuk dia. Hahahahaha...
Maunya si gue kasi dia nama ACI tapi daripada menimbulkan konflik batin di hati seseorang (hahahahahahahaha....piiiisssss!!) lebih baik gue memikirkan kata ganti yang lain. Hm....tapi gue punya alasan sendiri kenapa gue ampe memikirkan nama itu loh! Itu karena..................waaaaaaa.............bahkan gue gak berani cerita terlalu banyak di sini!!! He makes me so so so so so.........crazy..........

Ya sudahlah...kaya gak ada hal lain aja yang perlu untuk dipikirin. hehe...
masih ujian juga gue ni......................
Hmpf............
Dad, would You like to help me this time?

posted by Daniella Prima Mustika @ 06:38  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home