Thursday, September 16, 2010

apalah..

i shouldn't have done that

i should've ignored it

like something i couldn't see

like something i can't see

i shouldn't have ever looked at you

i should've ran away

i should've acted like i didn't hear it

like something i couldn't hear

like something i can't hear

i shouldn't have listened to my heart

you showed me love without words

you gave me your love without words

you made me hold my breath waiting for you

but you ran away like this

without a word love leaves me

without a word love throws me away

what should i say next

my only closed lips were surprised

coming without words

why does it hurt so much

why does it keep hurting

except for the fact that you aren't here

though everything is the same

without a word tears fall

without a word my heart breaks

without a word i wait for love

without a word love hurts me

i zone out

i become a fool

because i cry as i look up at the sky

without a word goodbyes find me

without a word goodbyes come to me

i couldn't even prepare to send you away

i think my heart was surprised

without a word it came

without a word it went

without a word it left

like the fever before

i'll just hurt for a while

since only scars will be left in the end

posted by Daniella Prima Mustika @ 12:42  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home