Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great experience with philipine's ant...

ok, guys,,,it's not a such of funny story i gonna tell you...it's a stupid story that happened with me while i'm at davao city, philippines, that make some trouble for me, especially...

one day,,,when i was going to the CCC (campus crusade of christ) office @ davao city for prayer session there. then, it was raining hard outside when we prayed. when we would be going for dinner, I went outside and checked out the situation there while someone was going to find some tricycle (kaya becak bermotor gitu) and there was an ant was walking on my foot (my right foot) and it bit me. it was a very small and black ant but it was so painful when that little ant bit me...
for my hands are full with a lot of things i brought, i just let the little ant bit me a little longer before i killed it. it was so itchy as generally when an ant bites you. but,,,do you know what was happened next??

it's swelling!!!

great.........

gak nanggung2, coy!!
bener2 bengkak ampe ke mata kaki! kaki kanan gue jadi genduuuttt...trus ga bisa pake sepatu karena ga cukup...hixhix...padahal ya, sepatu gue rada kegedean!!

one day i couldn't walk...hixhix...and a ccc staff, my group guide here, brought me to the hospital to checked my foot to a doctor there...in the hospital, the doctor said that i got infection because when i had bitten, i scratched it with my dirty hand...then, i had an injection of tetanus at my bottom (it's my 2nd experience have injection at my bottom) and the doctor gave me a drug.
but, the day after, it was not getting better...my foot became bigger and bigger...
my mom told me that that ant had toxin that poisoned my foot...huhuhuhuhu....
it was painful so much!!

just imagine it!

a little black ant can make a such of trouble.............
hahahahaha....

padahal gue harusnya pergi ke salah satu kampus untuk mencari informasi tentang evangelism di sana...dan gue akhirnya ga bisa pergi...

semut di sini ternyata ga bisa diremehkan!!! menyebalkan....
tapi gue mengucapsyukur karena dengan begini, gue bisa banyak istirahat di kamar...hahahahahahaha...
well then,,,it's my first experience with a such of ant!!

so, just be careful with the ant!! even it's small,,,but it's dangerous...

hahahahaha....

posted by Daniella Prima Mustika @ 21:28  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home